Cookie Dough Information
Guidelines for 2015 Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough is an earned award for each Girl Scout who participates in the cookie program, and sells a minimum of 100 packages of cookies. Girls' sales through April 12, 2015 will count toward their 2015 rewards. Cookie Dough is earned per packages sold as follows:
- 100-150 packages - $.20/pkg.
- 151-225 packages - $.25/pkg.
- 226+ packages - $.30/pkg.
Cookie Dough will be issued on personalized cards and mailed directly to parents apx. mid-May. Cards will have a 19-digit code on the back to be used when completing paper registration forms for membership or programs.
Cookie Dough will expire December 18, 2015.
Where to Use Cookie Dough
CD may be used to pay for up to 100% of a camp session fee, excluding the registration fee. When mailing in your camp registration form, include the cookie dough 19-digit code from the back of the card in the space provided. CD may be applied to the balance due amount of the camp fee. Refunds will not be made once the bill is paid in full.
Girl Scouts of the USA national and international Destinations are a fabulous opportunity for girls age 11 and older. CD may be applied to the expenses incurred for these activities, and must be submitted prior to departure. Visit girlscoutsgwm.org for more information.
Council Program Events
Girls may use CD to pay up to 50% of the per-person fee for Council-sponsored programs listed in the Program Guide. Ask your Troop Leader about the Program Guide, available soon.
Girls may use their CD to pay their $15 Membership fee and $15 Council Service fee for the 2015-16 Membership year. Please use a paper registration and note the 19-digit code from the back of the card in the space provided.
Transfer of Cookie Dough
- To a family sibling: Girl Scouts may transfer their CD to a sibling who is a registered GSGWM Girl Scout.
- To the Girl Assistance Fund: Girl Scouts may transfer their CD to help other Girl Scouts through the Girl Assistance Fund, which provides assistance to girls in need of membership dues, sashes, vests, insignia, handbooks, and financial assistance to GSGWM-sponsored program events. CD transferred to the Girl Assistance Fund may not be designated to a specific Girl Scout or Community, but any Girl Scout is welcome to apply for money from this fund.
- To a national or international Destinations participant: see above.
Our Store & Trading Posts
Cookie Dough may be used to make in-person purchases at Our Store in Bedford, NH or Williston, VT for all items except earned recognitions. Most camp trading posts will be able to accept 2015 cookie dough.
Cookie Dough can not be used on the Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains online store.