Register for Camp
Registering for Camp - It's as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Register!
Registering online is the fastest and easiest way to sign up for camp, with live availability and instant placement! Check the links below for step by step instructions for registering online or by mail/fax.
Step 2: Review Your Confirmation Packet for Accuracy and Register with Camp Doc
Confirmation packets will be sent beginning on February 22 and will include the balance due. Camp Doc is our online health information system for camp. You will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to access the system. Please save email@example.com as a safe sender.
Step 3: Get Ready for Fun at Camp!
The Fine Print:
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is required for each camp session. (Cookie Dough cannot be used for deposits.)
- Payment in full is due on or before June 1, 2014.
- Girl Scout membership is required to attend camp. If your daughter is not a member, purchase her membership first, then register for camp.
- Members of other Councils: If your child is a Girl Scout member in another Council, you cannot use online registration. You must submit a paper registration, including your council's name.
- Green Mountain Community Day Camp does not have online registration.
Apply for Financial Aid
If you would like to apply for financial aid, complete the 2014 Camp Financial Aid Application and mail after registering online or with your 2014 Camp Registration Form and $50 deposit. Financial aid applications cannot be submitted online. Please contact us if the deposit represents a hardship for your family.
Cookie Dough and Camp
- Cookie Dough is your daughter’s way of helping pay for camp.
- Cookie Dough can be used to pay up to 100% of camp session fee (excluding deposit).
- Mail Cookie Dough prior to, or with, your final payment.
- Cookie Dough cannot be submitted online and is nonrefundable unless a cancelation is due to serious family emergency or illness, verified in writing by a doctor.
Transfers and Refunds
- Overpayments of $10 or less will be donated to our camp scholarship fund, assisting girls who otherwise might not be able to attend. Any larger amounts will be refunded.
- Change requests to move girls between programs will be accepted after March 11. A $10 re-booking fee will be charged for changes once a girl’s registration has been processed. This fee does not apply if Council moves campers, if a program is canceled, or if a camper moves from a wait list to the program of her choice.
- The required $50 deposit per program is non-refundable unless a girl cannot be placed in one of her choices, does not receive requested financial aid, or her program is canceled.
- No refunds will be made after June 1, unless cancelation is due to serious family emergency or illness, verified in writing by a doctor.
- If your daughter cannot attend, her registration may not be transferred to another girl.
- No reduction in fee will be made for girls arriving late or leaving early.
- All refund requests must be directed to GSGWM, PO Box 10832, Bedford, NH 03110-0832.
- Please keep confirmation for tax purposes. You will not receive a bill/receipt showing payment in full.
Final Balance for all programs is due June 1, 2014
Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains reserves the right to cancel a reservation if full payment is not made by the above due date. Payment in full is required prior to camp participation. Balance may be paid online or mailed to GSGWM, PO Box 10832, Bedford, NH 03110-0832.