Girl Scout Cookies
People have loved Girl Scout Cookies since our first sales started in 1917, and it's no wonder - cookies and financial literacy skills are one delicious recipe! So whether you're buying or selling, you're in the right place.
Three Cheers for Rah-Rah Raisins!
A crowd of raisins and Greek yogurt-flavored chunks make a hullabaloo in an irresistible, crispy oatmeal cookie. Everyone will cheer for this new team of flavors!
All your Girl Scout Cookie favorites are back!
Rah-Rah Raisins join our line up of favorites everyone craves. These flavors will be available during our initial ordering sale as well as our direct sale season including booth sales, Goal Getter sales and email invitations. These seven will be priced at $4 per package.
Toffee-tastic is our first gluten-free cookie!
We heard you! Our customers have been asking for a gluten-free option. We are proud to bring you Toffee-tastic - a plump, shortbread-like treat with bursts of toffee sweetness. Toffee-tastic will be available at booth sales, Goal Getter sales and email invitations on a "get 'em while they last" basis. Because we are bringing you the highest quality in a gluten-free product, our Toffee-tastic will be $5 per package.
The Cookie Sale is a snap when you have all these great resources! We've added extra materials for the grownups, with all the nitty-gritty details you need, and exciting stuff for girls and troops.
If you're a a cookie mom, a cupboard manager, or a community product sale coordinator, this is the spot for you! We've got trainings, webinars, council specific info, and everything else you'll need to support the cookie sale. Yes, we have Mobile Apps, Trainings, Rewards, Booth Sale Basics, Cookie-Cupboard Locations, Cookie Dough Info, Payment Basics, and all the 2015 Cookie Sale Dates.
Need to get there in a hurry? Check out the quick links below:
- 2015 Troop Manual - your step-by-step guide to this year's program, eBudde orders, booth sales and more.
- Cookie Cupboards: Our cookie warehouses are in convenient locations across council. More details regarding the cupboards will be released soon.
- Important Dates 2015: New dates for cookie sales! GSGWM will take orders Jan. 9 - Feb. 6, 2015. Delivery day is Mar. 7, 2015.
- Cookie Booth Sales: Everything you need to know about booth sales!
- Cookie Sale Safety: Learn these safety rules to keep girls safe.
- Cookie Sale Payment Information: Troops will deposit their cookie money into their troop accounts and the council office will conduct three ACH account sweeps.
- Cookie Dough: Cookie Dough is an earned reward. Girls can use this reward to pay for programs and swag from Our Store!
Whether it's your first sale or your fifth, there's nothing like new crafts, recipes, activities, and other resources to help your girls have the best cookie sale ever! We've got Craft Projects, Marketing Materials, Social Media Images, Money Management Games, Cards and Leave-Behinds for Customers, Goal-Getter Cards, Safety Tips, Cookie Recipes, Booth Sale Tricks, and more!
- Cookie Rally Resources: Missed our Cookie Rallies? We have everything you need to recreate the fun in your town (or even your troop).
- Cookie Program Permission Card: Don't forget to have a guardian fill this out!
- What does the Cookie Sale teach? Check out this article about our rallies!
Support Girl Scouts while bringing home your favorite cookie flavor! Click the link to find cookies near you.
Yes, with this brand new addition to the cookie sale, you can now buy cookies online! Click the link for details.
The Girl Scout Product Sale Programs teach girls five key business and leadership skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics.
Want to support the girls, but don't need the cookies? With Gift of Caring, you can donate those cookies to those in need!