Cookies and Nuts
Your Support = Her Success!
Our Products Sales teach girls the sweeter side of important financial management skills! Our Fall Product Sale helps troops get a jump start on their Girl Scout year with the sale of nuts, candy, magazines and more. Our Cookie Sale delivers the Thin Mints you crave while instilling good business skills. The opportunity for your Girl Scout to sell these items goes beyond the enjoyment of some great products. The Girl Scout Product Sales empower girls with the strength, abilities, and drive that they’ll need to become accomplished women who benefit themselves, their family, and the world!
- Congratulations on a fantastic sale!
- Girls/Troop Leaders: Click the Girl Scout Cookie Portal for late booth information.
- Enjoy the goals you've reached with your successful sale!
- GSGWM traditionally take orders for Girl Scout Cookies in January and sales begin in March through mid April.
- We have enjoyed this season's Fall Product opportunities!
- Magazine invitations from the Address Booklets submitted were mailed in January 2015 to addressees. Please encourage the friends your girls included in those postcards to consider subscriptions via these invitations. GSGWM will receive a portion of each subscription.
- GSGWM traditionally sells fall products during October and product is delivered in November. Troop funds start a great year!!
Where Does the Money Go?
All of the proceeds—every penny—from a local council's sales remains in the council where the products are sold. This revenue is used to benefit girls, some of it directly by remaining in the Girl Scout troop/group treasury, and some of it indirectly by supporting the cost of Girl Scout programs within the council.