Cookies and Nuts
Our Products Sales teach girls the sweeter side of important financial management skills! Our Fall Product Sale helps troops get a jump start on their Girl Scout year with the sale of nuts, candy, magazines and more. Our Cookie Sale delivers the Thin Mints you crave while instilling good business skills. The opportunity for your Girl Scout to sell these items goes beyond the enjoyment of some great products. The Girl Scout Product Sales empower girls with the strength, abilities, and drive that they’ll need to become accomplished women who benefit themselves, their family, and the world!
Where Does the Money Go?
All of the proceeds—every penny—from a local council's sales remains in the area where the products are sold. This revenue is used to benefit girls, some of it directly by remaining in the Girl Scout troop/group treasury, and some of it indirectly by subsidizing the cost of providing the Girl Scout program within the council.
- Customers: Find out where to buy cookies!
- Girls/Troop Leaders: Get all your cookie resources here!
- GSGWM traditionally sells cookies during the months of January, February, and March. Late sales can occur in April.
- It's almost time to roll out this year's products, resources, and incentives!
- GSGWM traditionally sells fall products during October, and delivery will be before the holidays. Think gifts!!