Cookies and Nuts
Our Products Sales teach girls the sweeter side of important financial management skills! Our Fall Product Sale helps troops get a jump start on their Girl Scout year with the sale of nuts, candy, magazines and more. Our Cookie Sale delivers the Thin Mints you crave while instilling good business skills. The opportunity for your Girl Scout to sell these items goes beyond the enjoyment of some great products. The Girl Scout Product Sales empower girls with the strength, abilities, and drive that they’ll need to become accomplished women who benefit themselves, their family, and the world!
- Entrepreneurial success is definitely Worth Sharing!
- Set your goals now! The Girl Scout Cookie Sale with help you reach them!
- Community coordinators are beginning troop trainings. Be sure you participate in learning all that's new in this year's Girl Scout Cookie Sale.
- GSGWM will begin to take orders for Girl Scout Cookies on January 4, 2016. Booth sales begin February 19 through the end of March.
- Sales for the 2015-2016 Fall Product Sale have concluded. Troop orders are complete.
- Troop proceeds help start a great new membership year!!
- Thank you for helping the girls have a very successful Fall Product Sale!
Where Does the Money Go?
All of the proceeds—every penny—from a local council's sales remains in the council where the products are sold. This revenue is used to benefit girls, some of it directly by remaining in the Girl Scout troop/group treasury, and some of it indirectly by supporting the cost of Girl Scout programs within the council.