Please complete the form below to apply for a position at a Day or Resident Camp. When finished, click the submit button at the bottom.
Not all positions are available at each camp
Health Director / Nurse
Shopper / Driver
Ecology / Science
Adventure Course / Ropes Course
Work/Volunteer Experience (List
Most Recent Experience First)
How did you hear about Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains (GSGWM) Camps?
Please check off if you have experience in the following:
Applying principles of gender equity to program
Understanding self-esteem issues for girls
Working and living in a diverse community
Please check off if you have the ability to teach any of the following:
Camp Craft Skills/Low Impact Camping
Science/Ecology related activities
Computer Skills (MS Word, Access, Excel)
Sports - Specify:
Trip Leading - Specify:
Arts and Crafts - Specify:
1. Our staff members are strong role-models for the girls who attend camp. What will girls learn from you? How will campers remember you at the end of the summer?
2. Think about a time you have worked with either adults or children in a group. Describe your role in the group and highlight one success of this group.
3. Camp offers a unique work environment. Describe how your life experience makes you, or has prepared you to be, the ideal candidate for a position involving hard work, a sense of humor, a love of children, flexibility and teamwork.
4. Why did you choose to apply for a position at camp? What is especially appealing about this opportunity?
5. Have you ever worked for GSGWM or another Girl Scout organization before?
If yes, please explain when, position held and why your employment was terminated:
6. Have you ever been discharged or asked to resign from a position?
If yes, please explain the circumstances:
7. Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation?
8. Do you have the legal right to work in the United States?
Have you ever been arrested for or convicted of a crime? (including those involving sex, assault and battery or pornography) that has not been annulled by a court?
Answering yes will not automatically disqualify you from employment with Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains.
The council reserves the right to consider each person on a case by case basis.
If yes, please state offense, date and location:
I understand that any offer of employment is conditional on a satisfactory physical exam. I authorize Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains or its agents to conduct an investigation in connection with my application. I authorize persons, schools, law enforcement agencies and previous employers who may have relevant information to disclose it and release all such from any liability on account of such disclosure. I understand that any false, misleading or incomplete information
(and accompanying resume, if any) may result in rejection of this application or termination of my position.